In a time where diversity and inclusion are fundamental to progress, our commitment to supplier diversity remains steadfast. We recognize that embracing diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences enriches not only our supply chain but our entire organization. Our Supplier Diversity Program is more than a policy; it’s a testament to our belief in the transformative power of inclusion. By actively engaging diverse suppliers, we strengthen our foundation and contribute to the prosperity of a more inclusive business ecosystem. Join us on this journey as we champion supplier diversity and drive positive change.
Our Supplier Diversity Program aims to proactively encourage and promote diversity within our supply chain by providing opportunities to certified diverse suppliers. We support minority-owned, women-owned, disabled veteran-owned and LGBTQA businesses. This program serves to diversify our supply chain, foster collaboration and innovation, enhance competition, reduce costs, and have a positive impact on our community. Additionally, it aligns with our customers’ goals for supplier diversity.
We actively seek to engage a wide range of suppliers, including those from small, medium and large businesses. Our mission is to foster a supplier network that values quality, customer focus, cost savings, and innovation, ultimately creating a mutually beneficial relationship with our suppliers.
MESSAGE TO SUPPLIERS
We extend a warm welcome to all potential suppliers who align with our commitment to diversity and excellence. Your participation in our Supplier Diversity Program is not only valued but essential to our continued success. Together, we can achieve our shared goals of delivering quality products and services, prioritizing customer satisfaction, realizing cost savings, and driving innovation.
What We Look for in Suppliers
In our suppliers, we seek the following qualities:
- Excellence: High-quality products and services reflecting our commitment to excellence.
- Customer Focus: Dedication to exceeding customer expectations and providing exceptional service.
- Cost Savings: Partners who help us achieve cost efficiencies without compromising quality.
- Innovation: Fresh ideas and solutions that drive progress.
How to Begin the Process
Initiating supplier engagement is easy:
- Eligibility Check: Review our supplier diversity definitions for eligibility.
- Certification: Obtain necessary certifications from recognized agencies if you qualify.
- Submission: Submit your credentials and certifications via our email address.
- Review: Our team will assess your submission for alignment with our requirements.
To become part of our Supplier Diversity Program, please follow these submission instructions:
- Contact Us: Initiate the process by reaching out to our Supplier Diversity Program team directly via email at email@example.com or by phone at 651-578-3600. Express your interest in becoming a diverse supplier, and our team will guide you through the submission process.
- Required Documentation: Prepare the following documents for submission:
- Business ownership documents, such as articles of incorporation or partnership agreements.
- Proof of certification from recognized diversity certification agencies (e.g., NMSDC, WBENC, NVBDC).
- Documentation demonstrating ownership and control by diverse individuals, including ownership percentages and governance structure.
- Submission Format: Submit the required documents in electronic format. We accept PDFs or scanned copies. You can send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review Process: Our team will verify the submitted documents, assess eligibility, and evaluate them against our supplier diversity criteria. We will communicate the results to you within 2 weeks of your submission.
- Notification: You will receive an email notification of the outcome of the review process. This may include an acceptance, a request for additional information, or a notice of ineligibility.
- Confidentiality: Rest assured that any information you submit will be treated confidentially and used solely for the purpose of supplier diversity review.
- Follow-Up: After your initial contact and submission, you can expect further guidance and next steps in the onboarding or evaluation process.
- Resources: For more information on obtaining diversity certifications, you can visit the websites of recognized certification agencies. See the list below.
What You Can Expect from Us
As a potential supplier, expect:
- Fair Evaluation: Thorough and unbiased evaluation of all qualified suppliers.
- Transparent Communication: Open, honest communication about your application status.
- Equal Opportunity: Fair treatment for all eligible suppliers, regardless of size or diversity status.
- Collaboration: A trust-based partnership fostering mutual growth and success.
Our Supplier Diversity Program operates through these processes:
- Research and Identification: We actively seek out qualified diverse suppliers.
- Estimate Participation: Diverse suppliers are invited to participate in new estimates on an ongoing basis. We encourage our diverse suppliers to engage with us in estimating opportunities that align with their capabilities and interests. This flexible approach allows us to consider a variety of projects and ensures that opportunities are inclusive and accessible to all qualified suppliers.
- Tracking: We track the number of diverse suppliers participating in estimates and the extent of our engagement with each.
- Relationship Building: We establish ongoing, mutually beneficial relationships with diverse suppliers.
- Annual Review: We conduct an annual review to assess the number of diverse suppliers, the spending with each, and the percentage of total spend with diverse suppliers.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DIVERSE SUPPLIERS
We recognize the following diversity certifications:
- Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprises – National Agencies
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) and Affiliated Councils
- National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC)
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and Regional Partner Organizations
- The Supplier Clearinghouse
- Cherokee Nation, Career Services, Tribal Employment Rights Office (TERO)
- United States Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce (USPAACC)
- Minority and Woman-Owned Business Enterprises – City/State/Regional Agencies
- Any State Government Agency with a documented process for determining the Ownership and Control of a minority and/or woman-owned business
- Disabled Veteran and Veteran Owned Business Enterprises
- Department of Veterans Affairs’ Office of Small & Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- National Veterans Business Development Council (NVBDC)
- National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVoba)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgender Business Enterprises
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- The Supplier Clearinghouse
- Disability Owned Business Enterprises
SUPPLIER DIVERSITY GOALS
At CenterPoint Marketing, we are committed to advancing supplier diversity and inclusion within our supply chain. Our goals include:
- Increase Spend with Diverse Suppliers: We aim to increase the percentage of our total procurement spending allocated to diverse suppliers each year, with a target of 5%.
- Expand Supplier Diversity Categories: We are dedicated to broadening the scope of diversity within our supplier base. In addition to supporting minority-owned businesses, we are actively working to include women-owned, veteran-owned, LGBTQ+-owned, and disability-owned businesses in our supply chain.
- Enhance Supplier Engagement: We aspire to continually grow the number of diverse suppliers engaged in our program. Our goal is to onboard new diverse suppliers annually, contributing to a diverse and inclusive supplier network.
- Support Diverse Supplier Development: We are committed to the success and growth of our diverse suppliers. While we may not have formal training programs in place, we are dedicated to providing guidance, mentorship, and access to relevant resources whenever possible.
- Transparency and Reporting (For Client/Stakeholder Information): We pledge to provide regular, transparent reporting on the progress of our supplier diversity program to our clients and stakeholders who request this information. This reporting includes metrics on spend, supplier engagement, and program impact. Our commitment to transparency underscores our dedication to meeting the specific reporting needs of our valued clients and stakeholders.
- Community Impact: We aim to make a positive impact on local communities by supporting job creation and economic development through our supplier diversity efforts.
These goals are integral to our Supplier Diversity Program, and we work diligently to achieve them. We believe that through the realization of these objectives, we can create a more inclusive and mutually beneficial business ecosystem.
Questions or Further Information
If you have any questions or need further information about our Supplier Diversity Program, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our dedicated team is here to assist you.
Our Supplier Diversity Policy underscores our commitment to creating an inclusive, diverse, and mutually beneficial supply chain. We value your interest in our Supplier Diversity Program and look forward to connecting with you.
What is the Supplier Diversity Program?
Our Supplier Diversity Program is a strategic initiative aimed at promoting diversity and inclusion within our supply chain. It actively engages certified diverse suppliers, including minority-owned, women-owned, disabled veteran-owned, LGBTQA, and other businesses, to foster a more inclusive and innovative business ecosystem.
How can my business become eligible as a diverse supplier?
To be eligible, your business must obtain certification from recognized agencies corresponding to your diversity category. We recognize certifications from a range of national and regional organizations, such as the NMSDC, WBENC, NVBDC, and more.
What benefits can diverse suppliers expect from participation?
Diverse suppliers can expect fair evaluation, transparent communication, equal opportunity, and collaboration. We aim to create mutually beneficial relationships, driving growth and success for both parties.
How can I submit my credentials and certifications for review?
You can contact us directly at email@example.com or 651-578-3600 to submit your credentials and certifications for review.
How often does the Supplier Diversity Program review supplier engagement?
We conduct an annual review to assess the number of diverse suppliers, spending with each, and the percentage of total spend with diverse suppliers. Additionally, we continuously monitor engagement throughout the year.
What are the goals of the Supplier Diversity Program?
Our primary objective is to increase the number of diverse suppliers engaged and the amount spent with them each year. We have set a specific target of achieving a 5% spend with diverse suppliers.
Who can I contact for more information or assistance?
For any questions or further information regarding our Supplier Diversity Program, please reach out to our dedicated team at the contact information provided above. We are here to assist you.